We are a locally owned company licensed in South Carolina to operate a home care registry. The founders have been in the business of "helping people" for the past 40 years.
Prior to becoming a "caregiver" an individual is carefully screened, including:
- Security check with state police
- Personal, in-depth interview
- Business/work references
- Personal references
- Driving record (as needed)
Our caregivers range from their 20's to 70's, with 5 to 30 years experience. Many are CNAs, plus we have a few LPNs & RNs who lend a hand. We match their skills to your needs!
We offer a quality, compassionate, personalized service:
- Unlike some, we offer 1, 2, and 3 hour rates
- You can always reach us (7 days per week, 24 hrs per day)
- We don't require any "up front deposits"
- We treat all of our clients like "family"
We are proud of our reasonable and affordable rates:
- Our four hour rate is the lowest of any professional service
- 77% of the money you pay goes directly to the "caregiver" - the person performing the work (based on the four hour rate)
- Your money is being spent on the caregiver that is helping YOU!